Jan 5, 2010

First Day

Yesterday was considered as my first day attending lectures.

Yeah!!! My Research Methodology's group was successfully changed to another group although in this new group, the group members are assigned by our lecturer. But, I believe that I can do well by keep working hard because my basic requirement is fulfilled --- be together with my girls' gang...Then, we will have the same topics which we can discuss with and laugh with. Besides, the lecturer is my ex-lecturer who is quite tolerant with our situation.

I felt tired to this first day. Maybe because of I had a long sweet time for my one-month-plus holiday.

There was a new discovery about myself. I really have a neuron connection problem after not practicing it for a long time. Sometimes, I receive information of Type A from friends but my neuron system will automatically change the information itself during its transmission without my consciousness. Then, I will perceive Type B information. Luckily, this condition is getting better after I keep strengthening the neurons.

No comments:

Post a Comment