Apr 16, 2011

Relax Time!!

BUSY~~~BUSY~~~BUSY~~~

I have been busy for almost two months and now I can relax for a few DAYS.

This is my last semester and after this, I will have my internship which last for ten weeks.

Feeling nervous with it.

Don't know why, courses for this semester are heavier than previous semesters, is it due to this is the last semester?

Assignmentssss........

and the most important is my FYP..........

Travel to Kuala Lumpur to collect my data is out of my expectation and control, luckily everything was fine.

Yesterday was my last day to submit my assignments. I feel relaxed after the submission. BUT, I should not feel so happy and relaxed because I still have my FYP to do.

Give me some time to relax before my engine starts functioning again. I will start doing my work on Monday.

Promise?

Promise?

OK, Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment