May 16, 2011

16-5-2011

Today is my first day of internship.

Hmm... Before this, I was quite nervous. Kept on thinking "what it will be for my internship?", "will I be able to successfully go through all of this?"...

Luckily, not bad after all.

I went there early, following with my brothers' car due to their company is near there as well. In a short while, my supervisor of the company came. She introduced the basic information of the company to me, brought me visiting the company and introduced the employees in the company to me. Then, she gave me the first task --- screening process of those application forms. So, today, the whole day, I had been looking at those forms until I am still able to memorize all those statements written in the forms now.

But, honestly, I have learned a lot although this is just the first day of my internship. Hopefully, I can continue to have the chance to learn more and more because the most important for me now is learning, learning and learning. All I need is experience, experience and experience. No doubt, this is a tough challenge for me. But, I believe I can overcome this soon.

FIGHTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment